We'll have more than four days of dancing at Mainstream through Challenge programs on seven dance floors. We're planning on many of the traditional specialty tips and some new ones to add extra enjoyment to your hours of dancing. This will include a variety of workshops. There will be many hours of dancing for everyone from the new Mainstream dancer to the seasoned C4 dancer.
Dancing will begin with a full day of dancing on Wednesday, July 3, 2019. In the morning there will be the Gay Callers School Dance and a multi-hall GCA dance in the afternoon. That evening the traditional convention gathering, the Trail's End Dance, will once again benefit All Join Hands.
We're planning a special Independence Day celebration. Stay tuned for more information on how you can participate in this celebration. There is no better place to celebrate the birth of the nation than in the Cradle of Liberty, Philadelphia.
We'll wind up our convention once again gathered on one dance floor with a trail-out dance and closing ceremonies on Sunday, July 7, 2019.
However, dancing will continue with a special post-convention dinner and dancing cruise on the Spirit of Philadelphia. Register for the cruise when you register for the convention and save $10 with our Red, White, and Blue Special.
- More than 200 hours of dancing, from Wednesday’s GCA Caller School Dance through Sunday's closing ceremonies and Trail Out Dance.
- Something for everyone including more than 25 hours of Advanced and 125 C1-C4 dancing.
- Nearly 30,000 square feet of dance floor across 7 rooms
- Wednesday, July 3: - FULL DAY OF DANCING -
- Morning - GCA Caller School Dance
- Afternoon - GCA Delegates Meeting
- Evening - Trail's End Dance
- GCA Meeting
- IAGSDC Delegates Meeting
- Thursday, July 4:
- Morning: Opening Ceremonies, Grand March, Progressive Squares, and Memorial Tip
- 7 Halls and more than 6 Hours of Dancing
- Friday, July 5:
- 5 Hours of Dancing in 7 halls
- Saturday, July 6:
- 7.5 hours of Dancing in 7 halls
- Sunday, July 7:
- Fun Badge Tour
- 3 hours of dancing in 7 halls
- Trail Out Dance and Closing Ceremonies
- Post-Convention tour on the Spirit Of Philadelphia